Job Location : Pathumthani, Thailand –|– Industry : Electronics Manufacturing
- Establish logistics strategies to support goals for growth and transforms
- Establish budgets ensuring cost optimization and maintaining the service levels to control expenses
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Planning and consolidation of raw materials and finished goods. Preparation of distribution plans from Manufacturing to customers, depots and end consumers.
- Selection, business contract conditions, agreement on service levels and performance monitoring of service providers.
- Planning for transportation model ensuring safety, timely delivery and cost optimizations
- Responsible for statutory and regulatory compliance both inbound and outbound logistics.
- To coordinate with Sales, Demand Planning, Production, Procurement, Supply Planning and Finance for finished and semi-finished goods and material movement to ensure stock movement and delivery
- Oversee reporting on KPI’s, order cycle time, and on time delivery on carriers and vendors.
- Support inspire, educate, coach, motivate, and encourage managers to perform as assigned and planned
- Promote Safety by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff
- Liaise with and represent to other companies both in the Group of Companies and External Customers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of business, operational services and development, and to ensure there are fully implemented.
- Assess any risk on operational and business that may impact on strategies both growth and transforms
- Aged 40 to 55 years old
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
- Over 10 years of extensive experience in supply chain management
- Can lead a team of 35 people