Job Location : Bangkok –|– Industry : Home Furniture Trading
The Marketing Manager will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the overall marketing activities of the company covering communications, social media, events, public relations, advertising and promotions. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee all marketing activities and campaigns of the company’s furniture and bedsheet business.
- Initiate and implement marketing strategy
- Promote a business, products and showrooms
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support
- Update management on the progress of marketing activities and report campaign results.
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
- Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure
- 30 to 45 Years old, female or male
- Bachelor’s degree graduate of Marketing or related field
- At least 7 years of management experience, leading a marketing team.
- Creative, initiative and has good sense of the market needs and movements.
- Strategic mind, with innovative ideas
- Can represent a high-end brand