Job Location : Vientaine, Laos –|– Industry : Food/Starch Manufacturing
- Lead production operations in the plant, ensuring production lines don’t get disrupted and production targets are met.
- Define, propose and implement the annual production plan.
- Cost management of products and assist with new product costings models.
- Analyse budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Manage all activities within the production process, including maintenance and the workforce.
- Manage all teams within your production department (contracts/leave/pay).
- Create and implement organisational/production changes on an operative level.
- Focus on growing business and revenue by implementing necessary changes to product/production line to enter new markets or grow existing territories.
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineering or related field
- At least one year experience for Production Engineers
- At least three years experience for Production Supervisors
- At least six years of experience for Production Manager
- Highly analytical, and can work under pressure