Job Location : Chonburi, Thailand –|– Industry : Metal Casting
- Initiate and implement productivity continuous improvement activities in the plant to save production cost, cut production time, and improvement productivity in the production lines.
- Investment management control in order to follow the investment strategy for profit which include new machines to increase production capacity to eliminate quality loss, production loss, to support safety improvement and save energy improvement. Renewal die & mold to support quality improvement and support cost reduction activity.
- Management all of machine maintenance and equipment to maintain and improvement efficiency performance such as; Promoted factory Innovation activity, rapidly promoted all of activity to increased total efficiency up, promoted 5S improvement activity.
- Management of all die & mold period preventive maintenance such as; spare parts minimum control, Management and follow up new model project and new design die & mold.
- Safety management about advice and various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.) Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures, review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation. Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to top management.
- Save Energy management Systems about energy review base line and set policy to reduce the energy consumption to Improve the performance to concern about energy consumption significant of machines. Set energy conservation measures. Summary report to the Ministry of energy consumption.
- Male or Female, 40 to 50 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in productivity and continuous improvement
- Proven record in improving production lines.