Job Location : Chonburi, Thailand –|– Industry : Autoparts Manufacturing
- Develop business plans, clarify the management of normal operations in the manufacturing department, and report to the president and factory manager on how to maintain an efficient and effective production system.
- Design, build, improve and maintain support for production sites and reinforcement of mechanisms to achieve the required standards for both regular operations and specially appointed operations which are priority to complete.
- Build and maintain a strong and stable production system and comply with on-time delivery.
- Maintain a professional and efficient organization that meets customer and company requirements.
- Shared goals for employee development and achievement of objectives.
- Support employees, encourage morale improvement, and strive to improve organizational strength.
- Continuously improve the productivity of the production department.
- Suggest and provide opinions to top management about the better way of overall manufacturing process which includes how to conduct cost down etc.
- Adhere to all aspects of product quality and delivery.
- Maintain good relationships with manufacturing departments, related departments and external vendors.
- Control the factory to maintain health and safety.
- Male or Female, 45 to 53 Years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Must have at least ten years hands-on experience in managing production operations.
- Proven track record in implementing continuous improvement projects