Job Location : Ayuthaya, Thailand –|– Industry : Electronics Manufacturing
- Analyze of product cost, development of new product cost, and margin analysis.
- Work closely with the sales teams and senior financial management team to establish customer pricing.
- Generate and track all product costing estimates for both new and existing product formulations
- Update standard costs in the formulations (bill of materials)
- Analyze costing information and collaborate with sales and finance teams to establish customer pricing
- Analyze and review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies or improvements
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Report on margins by product and product category
- Female or Male, 35 to 40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferably with CPA
- At least 5 years hands on experience in managing cost accounting operations
- Preferably with experience in Electronics industry